[Close]
안녕하세요!! Welcome!!

Welcome to my blog!!
Feel free to look around

Please leave a shout!!
Sorry, but you can't copy anything from this blog...
This is a dreamy pink world...
If this box disrupt your views, just close!!
E N J O Y!!!♥

cho♥mi

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7034016856168173180\x26blogName\x3dcho_mi\x27s+pink+world\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://sugarmallow.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://sugarmallow.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-738030543633217186', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal guest ADs photos credits
Disclaimer

안녕하세요!Hello!Halo!您好!Bonjour!Ciao!ハロー!
Now Playing


My friend's blogs

Gaby's =) Jessenia's =) Ivana's =) Gita's =) Lala's =) Mei's =) Samuel's =) Cynthia's =) Sherly's =) Alexander's =) Kimberly's =) Reynaldi's =) Vania's =) Inggrid's =) Diva's =) Lili's =) Marcelus' =) Nathasya's =) David's =)


Archives

Recent Posts

I'll be back soon!

My new headphone!!!

I need followers!

Korean Style

Happy Birthday Indonesia!

Cute Pictures by Lucy Doan

Most favourite novels..

김범 팬미팅(Kim Bum's fan meeting)

미남이시네요 (You're beautiful)

It's the best day ever..


Date back by month

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

October 2010

Wednesday, September 29, 2010 @ 5:54 PM
`Back to my life

After a looong time, finally I can post again...
I don't know why, but these days, I've been interesting in playing The Sims 3 game..
It's fun and cool..
I can do things that I can't do in my real life, such as, be a rock star, chef, thief, or even actress (The Sims 3 : Late Night)
Also, I can make my dreamhouse.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
It's like a real life, though..
But the difference is, there are grim reaper, vampire, monster babies, ghost babies, etc..
Weird, huh? Lol
Well, but it's exciting for me, lmao..
I know you've known this game but, yeah, just for your information.. Lol
Well, bye, gotta go, I wanna play The Sims 3 again, lol..